Thursday 6 October 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

I received this award from Sharon at Jera’s Jamboree
Thank you so much Sharon! I love reading your blog, and you would certainly have been on my 15 if you hadn't have beat me to it.



The rules of this award are:

  • Thank and link back to the person who gave the award to you
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Send it along to 15 other bloggers and let them know you have awarded them!


 Seven things about me:
  1. Next month, I’m going to be hitting the big-quarter-of-a-century!
  2. I have a bit of a thing for men in uniform. Am I the only one??
  3. I love the sunshine, but I’m not the greatest fan of flying.  The sunshine usually wins!
  4. I used to be a trampolinist (beginner, not Olympic!) because it sounded like fun but I hate exercise!
  5. I love to drive, which is a good thing as I live in the middle of no-where!
  6. I have had mumps despite having all the required vacs.
  7. I have traces of OCD, and believe everyone does to some degree!


The fifteen blogs that I’m passing on The Versatile Blogger Award to are:
Thanks to all those who read my blog! Readers and comments are always appreciated!

4 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for the award! I'll get my thinking cap on.

    Can't believe you're only 24 - whipper-snapper :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The appreciation is mutual :)

    I agree with you on OCD ...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kirsty and congrats on the award.

    Have a good weekend

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award :)

    http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think! Leave me a comment here: